-- WSBK Tickets for XMAS...
World superbike fans get ready for Phillip Island’s fastest world superbike showdown ever, with the championship returning for the 2013 season opener, next February 22-24, and a new track surface set to deliver speeds that will shatter all existing records. Team Honda have also entered local stars Josh Hook and Wayne Maxwell as wildcards for the Phillip Island season opener.
Next week Australia’s world acclaimed 4.4 km island circuit gets a major facelift. Five thousand tonnes of asphalt will be laid and the good news is that the first world championship riders to put the new bitumen to the test will be the world superbike brigade.
With every corner perfect, every bump ironed out and the straights in perfect nick, those mad men on two wheels will be able to take their machines and bodies to the limit and set the fastest speeds ever seen at the track.
So, get ready to rumble and get your world superbike tickets for your Santa sack! Yes, Santa might be a speedster on his sleigh, but nothing will beat the world superbike riders come February.
It’s the easiest Christmas gift going and you can shop in seconds at http://www.worldsbk.com.au
A superstar field of the globe’s best production bike racers will line up including Kawasaki’s Tom Sykes, Spain’s Carlos Checa on his Ducati, fast charging Honda riders Jonathan Rea and his new team mate Leon Haslam, Aprilia’s Eugene Laverty and BMW’s Marco Melandri and new signing, Chaz Davies.
Action includes three days of pure world class motorcycle racing, with grids packed to capacity and the world supersport championship and four national classes backing the top line world superbike class.
Here’s some deals for your Santa sack….
· A Sunday race day ticket (general admission) is just $75* for more than eight hours of great action
· A three day ticket to the world superbikes – general admission - giving access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is $135*
· Or for a real treat, splash out and buy a BAR SBK ticket for $250*. This three day pass gives access to three undercover and licensed viewing locations at the circuit’s best locations – Doohan Corner, Siberia and Lukey Heights! Your BAR SBK pass allows you access to these prime viewing spots at any time over the three days – so move around at your leisure.
· Three day FAMILY ticket – Make a holiday of the supers and get three big days at the races for 2 adults and 2 children* (or 1 adult and 3 children*) for $270* pre-purchase
It’s the island’s best bike racing of the year, where fans ride their bikes around the outfield, pull up, get comfortable and enjoy the action trackside. Six superscreens broadcast every minute so you won’t miss a beat.
Want a place to lay your head?, Pitch your tent, your motorhome or campervan at the circuit campground ** just near Southern Loop and chill out with great views, an ocean breeze and no traffic hassles. There’s a general store and food outlets, free nightly entertainment and kids under 15 camp free in 2013, while adults pay only $100 for four nights under the stars.
Book in advance and save big time on gate prices. Three-day pass holders, purchased in advance, get free access to the race paddock on Friday morning and no queues at the gate with express lane check in.
And if you are really lucky and purchase a three day GA ticket before December 14, you could be one of four lucky winners to be on the starting grid for world superbike’s race one at the Island.
It’s easy. Solve your Christmas shopping nightmare in minutes and grab a gift of world superbike tickets at http://www.worldsbk.com.au or call the hotline Monday to Friday on 1 300 728 007. For Christmas gift giving, we’ll post tickets to you up until December 18, so get online now and look super-thoughtful and organised come Christmas morning!
* all prices for tickets in advance (higher charge if purchased at gate) plus processing fee
** Campground charge (pre-purchase)– four night camping for $100* per adult with kids under 15 free.
NB: - News - Stauffer/Hook score Wildcards
|- LATE BRAKING NEWS
- REVIEWS -