Alpinestars Justin Barcia Limited Editions
Alpinestars’ footwear, protection and apparel has dominated the global motocross and supercross scene for decades, bringing class-leading comfort and safety, industry-first material developments, technical innovation and uncompromising championship-winning performance.
Justin ‘Bam Bam’ Barcia has firmly established his place as one of the most exciting talents in the US Supercross scene, winning back-to-back AMA east coast 250cc championships in 2011 and 2012, and going on to win the Main Event at the Monster Energy Cup in his rookie 450cc season. He regularly represents Team USA in the Motocross of Nations and was crowned ‘King of Bercy’ at the Bercy Supercross in France in 2013.
At the iconic Las Vegas Supercross Alpinestars unveiled a new, limited edition apparel and boot collection in collaboration with the rider, featuring a specially developed series with jersey, pant, gloves and TECH 10 boot in his personally chosen and exclusive colorways.
The Justin Barcia Limited Edition TECH 10, incorporating Justin’s own distinctive and unique colorways, features innovations that have been developed from a technology concept that Alpinestars first pioneered in motocross and off-road riding in the early 1980s.
The TECH 10 is uncompromising in its high performance, comfort and durability. From the anatomical profiling with front and rear sliding blades to the all-new closure system with light and durable buckles, every component of this boot is designed to offer lightweight performance for each and every ride.
This gear will be available in store next week.
Prices and sizes for the Barcia LE gear are as follows
- Barcia Tech 10 $679.95 Sizes: 7 to 13
- Barcia Racer Glove $39.95 Sizes: S to XL
- Barcia Racer Pant $139.95 Sizes: 30 to 36
- Barcia Racer Jersey $39.95 Sizes: S to XL
JUSTIN BARCIA LIMITED EDITION TECH 10 KEY FEATURES
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different polymer compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced microfiber together with an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell. Upper incorporates Justin Barcia’s unique and distinctive colorway signature.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact and improved abrasion resistance.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant and specifically developed red colored polymer compound to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt.
- Multi-density foot shell, incorporating heel and toe protection, is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated on to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact and uniquely developed red color aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Internal poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot. The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
- Alpinestars innovative and patented biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
- Dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident. Replaceable wide fit torsion bar included.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area provide increased sensitivity and control.
- Available in sizes 5-16 US /38-52 EUR.