Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen gear launches at Geelong SX
McLeod Accessories have announced the launch of the new Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen Racewear including the Special Edition Seafoam/Port colour option, which made its first appearance at the weekend’s Australian Supercross Round.
The Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen Racegear delivers improved lightweight performance, comfort, and flexibility, as the brand continues to evolve offerings.
Development and improvements to the Lite Hydrogen line are achieved through constant feedback from the brand’s athletes of all levels, with the goal to create the lightest, most breathable Racewear with an athletic tailored fit.
The new Lite Hydrogen race pant is 136g (4.8 ounces) lighter than last year’s pant, and each panel has been carefully analysed to ensure that the rider has maximum flexibility, breathability, and support where needed.
The Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen Racewear continues the tradition of the original lightweight, minimalist Racewear, and is available in a helmet for $399.95 RRP, pants for $229.95 RRP, jersey for $69.95RRP, and gloves for $34.95 RRP.
Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen Jersey features
- Laser-cut perforations help dissipate heat
- Open zero-cuff with reinforced mesh insert
- Mesh ventilation panels dissipate unwanted heat
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Low profile multi-directional tag-less mesh collar
- Extended tail keeps jersey tucked in
- Long-lasting sublimated graphics
- Athletic fit: fits close to the body with minimal excess
Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen Pant features
- Lightweight minimalist design
- 4.8 oz. lighter than last season’s pant
- Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility
- Mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg
- Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band
- Stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement
- Leather heat shield panels with
- DuPont Kevlar stitching
- Long lasting Sublimated graphics
- The Boa System offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability
Fly Racing Lite Glove features
- Ultra-lightweight minimalist race glove with a soft hand feel
- Single-layer perforated Clarino palm for improved airflow and a lightweight feel
- Spandex mesh finger sidewall and gusset for improved air flow and lightweight feel
- Reinforced layer thumb
- Silicone finger grippers
- Athletic fit that fits close to the hand with minimal excess
F2 Carbon MIPS Shield Helmet features
- ECE/DOT approved
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Carbon Matrix composite shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Two shells and Three EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable COOLMAX comfort liner and cheek pads
- All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation)
For more information see your local Fly Racing stocking, with the range available now, or check out the full Fly Racing 2019 catalogue here (link).