The Crown Gold Dust has finally settled and the figure from Challenge has arrived a amazing $65,000 after expenses, 36 items needed Framing and Plaques.
Holden on Tight promoter Rosco Holden is quoted in saying ‘well that’s the icing on the cake, after all the 2 years work, that result for the Challenge Kids and Families is all the reward you need and for sure will make a difference assisting in their day to day struggles.’
The MX community at the dinner showed they really care.
Holden also said, I can’t be happier with the Mr Motocross Legends and Stars Dinner, Im still receiving emails and phone calls and personal thanks for making it a Night to remember.
There was an array of magnificent and rare items that were auctioned on the night and have also left Challenge for their next event approx $5000 in donated items such as Ayrton Senna Foundation Helmet and Steve Richards Signed Bathurst Gloves and Framed Picture & more.
Some stand out items and money raised was;
- $6400 in the Raffle, 1st prize 4 nights at Phillip Island and dinner at Pino’s Restaurant, 2nd 55 inch Hisense HD Smart TV, 3rd Castrol Edge Titanium Jacket, 4th Team Honda Hat and Jacket.
- $5200 for the Original 77 Hand drawn Mr MX Poster signed by 7 Legends.
- Also $3500 each for 2 x 7 Legends signed Mr Motocross Tribute Helmet.
- Anthony Gunter’s 77 Golden Breed Jersey $3500,
- Ray Vandenberg’s 1983 Jersey $3200.