Bell Rogue due September 23
Purpose built to guard against the elements, the new Bell Rogue has the look of a half helmet with the comfort of a 3/4.
Featuring and adjustable and removable muzzle, the Rogue offers an innovative solution for exceptional rider comfort.
Add in a lightweight composite shell and ultra-comfortable interior, and you’ve got the perfect weapon for a day on the road, says Bell.
- Due in stores September 13. 2013.
- RRP – $289.95.
- Colours – Gloss Black, Matte Black, Matte Gun Metal, Matte Green.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Durable and innovative muzzle for optimal rider comfort.
- Adjustable muzzle features removable liner.
- FidLock magnetic connection makes it easy to put on/take off the muzzle.
- 3 sheel and EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range.
- Removable and washable interior.
- Convenient speaker pockets.
- Premium stainless steel D-rings and metal badges.
- Five- year warranty.