BMW G 310 R due in October and will retail at $5790 +ORC
BMW Motorrad has announced the pricing of the much anticipated G 310 R at a very competitive $5,790 (MSRP+ORC).
Powered by a new 34 horsepower, 313cc single-cylinder engine, the BMW G 310 R clearly carries the S 1000 R genes.
The highlights of the new BMW G 310 R
- Innovative liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine with two overhead camshafts, backward-tilted cylinder and intake tract positioned at the front.
- Output 25 kW (34 hp) at 9 500 rpm and a maximum torque of 28 Nm at 7 500 rpm.
- Rigid tubular steel frame, upside-down fork and long swinging arm for a high degree of ride stability, precise steering response and sound handling.
- Tyres 110/70 R 17 at front and 150/60 R 17 at rear.
- High-performance brake system and ABS as standard.
- Sophisticated ergonomics and multifunctional instrument cluster.
- Low seat height of just 785 millimetres.
- Dynamic roadster design with echoes of the S 1000 R.
- Developed in Munich by BMW Motorrad – produced in India by cooperation partner TVS Motor Company.
- Individually tailored optional accessories in the familiar high quality typical of BMW Motorrad.
The sporty headlight fairing with powerful headlight, dynamic fuel tank trim and typical roadster proportions make the G 310 R stand out on the road.
With spritely performance and agile handling, the single-cylinder G 310 R will delight new riders as well as experienced riders who are looking for a nimble motorcycle.
BMW Motorrad General Manager, Andreas Lundgren, spoke about the imminent arrival of the G 310 R.
“The new G 310 R is an exciting development for BMW Motorrad. It is an agile motorcycle and although smaller in size and capacity, it has the dynamic performance and technical innovation that are intrinsic qualities of the marque. The G 310 R will open up the brand to a whole new audience,” said Lundgren.
The G 310 R is expected to arrive at BMW Motorrad dealerships in October / November.
Like all BMW Motorrad models, the G 310 R comes equipped with ABS as standard, and the new learner legal G 310 R will be available in Cosmic Black, Strato Blue Metallic or Pearl White Metallic.
[youtube id=”KTaizs4fRDs” width=”560″ height=”315″]
For more information and to register to receive more information please visit bmwmotorrad.com.au