Fox 40 Year Anniversary Range
To help celebrate Fox’s 40 years of innovation, Fox have created a throwback tribute to one of the original designs of custom Racewear.
Originally designed for the 1977 AMA 125 Nationals Team ‘Moto-X Fox’, this new collection of 360 Racewear stands alone with an articulated fit, engineered to excel in rider attack position.
A matching graphic V3 helmet features a multi composite technology construction, dual density EPS liner and MIPS™.
Also available, a full line of 40-Year Anniversary t-shirts, hats and hoodies to commemorate everyday causal wear.
For more information, check out your local authorized Fox dealer or foxhead.com/au
Fox – 2015 V3 “40 Year” LE Helmet – $529.95 | Available now
- MIPS [Multi-Directional Impact Protection System]
- Shell – Carbon Fiber Shell Construction.
- 3 shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit.
- Dual Density EPS Liner.
- 11 intake scoops and 4 exhaust vents for unmatched airflow.
- Dri Lex Comfort Liner for enhanced moisture wicking.
- Exceeds Snell 2010 and DOT standards.
Fox – 2015 360 “40 Year” LE Jersey – $69.95 |Available now
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Micro mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- Athletic precision fit collar and cuff
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in pants
Fox – 2015 360 “40 Year” LE Pant – $239.95 | Available now
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 900D polyester fabric
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow
Fox – 2015 Dirtpaw Race Glove – $29.95 | Available now
- Padded Clarino palm
- Padded knuckle
- Superior flex-point comfort
- Silicone lever grip
- Hook & loop closure