Ixon Gyre Jacket – $429.95 RRP
Ixon’s Gyre Jacket offers a three-in-one solution, incorporating the brand’s MotoGP derived technology with strong styling and an eye to Australia’s often extreme weather conditions!
CE Certified and boasting CE shoulder and elbow protectors alongside external shoulder protectors, the Gyre offers strong safety credentials, while still offering the features expected from a modern motorcycling jacket.
Large mesh panels, combined with a removable Drymesh waterproof liner, and a separate padded winter liner allow you to be ready to ride, regardless of the conditions, while the versatility to meet changing conditions is always on hand.
Multiple adjustments and pockets, both internal and external, along with stretch panels all work together to ensure a good fit and plenty of storage on the move, while colour options include Black/Yellow, Black/White and Black/White/Red.
The Ixon Gyre Jacket is available in sizes Small to 3XL, for $429.95 RRP. See your local Ixon stockist or the Ficeda Accessories website for more information.
Ixon Gyre Jacket features
- Racing style collar
- Mesh panels – front, back and sleeves
- Removable waterproof and breathable Drymesh liner
- Removable vest warm liner
- Cuffs with tightening strap
- Bottom tightening with buckle
- External shells on shoulders
- Flex material on elbows and back of shoulders
- Two external pockets
- Four internal pockets
- One waterproof wallet pocket
- Connection with trousers thanks to loop and zip 270°
- CE Certified
- Elbow and shoulder CE protectors – Level 2
- Back protector pocket
- Reflective printings on shoulders