Fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Sales & Marketing Supervisor to provide support and training to the Yamaha sales team and provide marketing support to their dealer and sales networks, based from our Sydney branch.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Staff Management of Sales Reps and Coordinators – training and development etc
• Conduct sales meetings with the team and actively monitor and advise on progress
• Implement cross selling and up selling techniques to maximize their sales potential
• Sales Financials: reporting, setting budgets and KPI’s
• Competitor market analysis and factory negotiating
• Monitor, maintain and implement sales strategies and processes
• Develop advertising and marketing strategies to help drive sales
• Trade Shows and Events attendance – local and interstate
• Assist with internal department interaction and support
• Coordinating marketing support material and product supply
• Irregular dealer visits and ongoing support
You will have previous experience as a Sales Rep, Sales Supervisor or Sales support staff with proven sales experience leading a small sales team and supporting national dealer network, or extensive dealership experience. You will have Parts and Accessories experience and candidates within Automotive, Motorcycle and/or Marine industry experience would be highly regarded.
You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work autonomously and effective time management skills, with intermediate abilities working with Microsoft office programes, in particular Excel. You will be someone who builds strong relationships, has a consultative approach to their team and customers and leads by example.
Applicants must hold a current drivers licence.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com