New Dunlop RoadSmart III in stores now
Dunlop has announced the arrival of the newest member of the Sportmax family, the Dunlop RoadSmart III.
Available from your local motorcycle dealer right now, the Dunlop RoadSmart III takes over from the hugely successful RoadSmart II.
Designed to offer high mileage, comfortable feel and excellent handling, the RoadSmart III reduces rider fatigue, while the MT3 multi-compound technology allows for superior grip in the wet or dry, no matter how steep the lean angle.
The new RoadSmart III is the pinnacle of sports touring tyre technology on the market today.
- Superior ride comfort has been achieved by the introduction of the Slim High Bead Apex-2 along with the HES-JLB (joint-less construction), which combine to help the tyre absorb bumps, while the Camber thrust Tuning Technology (C.T.T), combined with new pattern design, construction and profile increases the handling performance. These same features result in a ride quality that reduces rider fatigue!
- The MT3 (multi-compound technology) results in a high wearing centre compound developed with abrasion-resistant high-molecular weight polymer to not only increases the tyre life, but also significantly improve the wet grip as well as low temperature grip, while the shoulder compound is comprised of a grip focused microparticulate silica compound designed to achieve superior corner grip. The result is up to a 44% increase in mileage compared to the previous product that retains excellent corner grip!
- Wet grip is further enhanced by the cross groove tread patterns that significantly increase the level of drainage as well as ensuring a firm contact with the road.
- The Dunlop Sportmax RoadSmart III is set to redefine the sports touring market.
- Fronts starting from $179.95
- Rears starting from $249.95
Dunlop tyres are distributed throughout Australia by
- VIC, ACT, NSW, WA – Monza Imports (03) 8327 8888
- QLD, SA, NT – Ficeda Accessories (07) 3906 7034 and (08) 8359 0176
- TAS – Fulton Enterprises (03) 6326 9199