Ogio RIG T-3 Motorcycle Bag
Product News Advertorial
Cassons Australia have just announced the latest offering from Ogio, their new RIG T-3 motorcycle luggage which covers all bases within a single bag.
This three-in-one bag features a separate and removable full featured head case helmet bag, as well as a boot bag, allowing for plenty of flexibility if you want or need to run those bags separately.
The RIG T-3’s extra wide lid opening means easy access to gear and the individual gear bags, plus then you also have the under lid storage.
The helmet case is accessible via opening the top panel only.
The T-3 features Ogio’s famous SLED System, also found on the popular Rig 9800, for increased durability and handling in any conditions.
This bag has heaps more features and is sure to be a favourite among frequent racers & weekend warriors alike.
Ogio RIG T-3 features
- Separate and removable full featured head case helmet bag and boot bag.
- Extra wide lid opening for easy access to gear bags and under lid storage.
- Helmet Case accessible via top panel opening.
- Velcro opening mesh panel for air flow.
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System
- Heavy duty oversized wheels with wheel protection guards.
- Internal adjustable mesh dividers for custom organisation.
- Hideaway changing mat.
- Multiple reinforced padded grab handle.
- Three under lid storage pockets and top slash zipper pocket.
- Dual compression strap secure hold system.
- Telescopic pull handle.
- Small tool storage pack (included)
- Dimensions: 36.5″ Height x 17″ Width x 15.25″ Depth
- Capacity: 8850 Cube Inches/145L
- Weight: 14.2 lbs/6.4 Kg
- 600D poly, 420D nailhead dobby poly
- Price – $659.95 RRP