Ricky Carmichael’s SX-Open RM-Z450 up for auction
Suzuki Australia have announced the opportunity to own the RM-Z450 ridden by Ricky Carmichael at the 2019 SX-Open Supercross event in Melbourne on November 30.
Carmichael, the most successful AMA motocross racer of all-time is a seven time AMA Motocross premier class champion and five time AMA Supercross Champion. His unrivalled successes in the sport of motocross have given him the nickname ‘The G.O.A.T’ by his peers; standing for the Greatest of All Time.
Suzuki has poured more than 40 years of open-class racebike engineering into the latest generation RM-Z450 to make it the hardest-hitting, sharpest-handling, best-balanced and most rider-friendly production motocrosser in company’s history.
Ricky Carmichael’s one-off 2019 Suzuki RM-Z450 features the following modifications from standard.
- Yoshimura RS-4 full titanium exhaust system
- Hinson complete clutch assembly and factory Suzuki clutch cover
- Unique to SX-Open event custom RC graphics kit
- ODI Ricky Carmichael signature handlebars and lock-on grips
- DID gold race chain
- Personally signed by the G.O.A.T himself
- A set of FOX riding gear as worn by Ricky Carmichael at the SX-Open event will also be included.
All proceeds over and above the reserve price will be put allowing disadvantaged children to experience the excitement and joy motorcycling brings.
The auction will close at 3:00pm on Monday 2nd, December 2019. You can find the auction on eBay at the following link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/G-O-A-T-Ricky-Carmichaels-2019-SX-Open-Supercross-Suzuki-RM-Z450/312863230226