Triumph Adventure Enduro Ride – September 23-25 across NSW and QLD
Triumph Australia presents ADV. Enduro Powered by Maschine, a three day adventure ride 23 – 25 September straddling the NSW / QLD border through iconic Australian riding terrain.
The ride will feature a variety of terrain suitable for all competent off-road riders on Triumph Adventure bikes. There will also be some optional “Black Run” technical sections for the seriously adventurous…
A range of accommodation and meal options are available from camping to single rooms to suit all budgets. All accommodation and meal packages include 2 x accommodation nights (or camping), 2 x dinners and 3 x breakfasts. Fully supported, including technical and support staff, photo & video production from both Triumph Australia and Maschine – tyres, first aid, technical, sweep and luggage.
The region we will explore is along the Queensland – New South Wales border west from the Gold Coast Hinterland with the route planned to include
- Day 1 – Mount Tamborine to Tenterfield
- Day 2 – Tenterfield to Stanthorpe
- Day 3 – Stanthorpe to Mount Tamborine
The distance covered each day will be around 250 – 350km with riding difficulty aimed at the average off-road adventure rider on a multi-cylinder adventure bike.
There is lots of great riding along the QLD/NSW border and we will mix it up with some technical off-road sections and scenic twisty bitumen. Perfect terrain for Triumph’s Tiger range.
EVENT RIDER PRICING
Three registration options available
- $495 – No Accommodation
Riders book their own accommodation and Maschine includes 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners.
- $695 – Shared accommodation package
Shared accommodation booked for riders by Maschine and 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners included. Typically the shared accommodation will be with one other rider and you can nominate to stay with a mate if you are riding together.
- $830 – Single accommodation package
Single accommodation booked for riders by Maschine and 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners included.
With all options as part of their registration riders receive
- 3 days of amazing adventure riding trails planned out for you to enjoy.
- GPS route file to work on Garmin brand GPS. This will include both Routes & Tracks along with waypoints of key landmarks along the route.
- An event pack containing t-shirt, event ID sticker for bike, luggage tags and printed daily route sheets.
- Transport of rider’s luggage each day.
- Technical support from Triumph Motorcycles Australia crew.
- First aid and communications support from crew.
- 5 x meals with cooked breakfasts and pub style dinners. Riders will be required to buy their own lunch.
Bookings opened yesterday, Monday 8 August so don’t delay, book your place now – http://www.triumphadvenduro.com.au
The crew are ready to help. So if you have any questions in the lead up to the event..
please call Trudi on 0414 844 984 or Nick on 0428 023 057 or email email@example.com