WIN 4 x WSBK VIP 3 day passes
Thanks to R&G Racing you and your best mates have the chance to win 4 x 3-day passes for the opening round of the 2019 WorldSBK and ASBK Championships at Phillip Island which will take place over the weekend of Febraury 22-24.
High octane, World class racing and one the world’s best race tracks : there’s no better way to spend three days of summer – you and your best mates could win four tickets, with pit access as a guest of the Landbridge Racing World Supersport race team courtesy of R&G Racing.
Enter early and to give yourself the best chance of experiencing one of Australia’s biggest Motorcycling events and party in style.
For your chance to win, you must be 18 years or older and simply purchase any R&G Racing product between 10th December 2018 and 8th January from an authorised Australian seller, upload a copy of your receipt below and in 25 words or less describe why you want to see the WSBK at Phillip Island.
R&G products are made for almost every make and model of motorbikes, making your products of choice almost limitless.
The winning entrant receives
• 4 x 3-day Passes to WSBK Round 1 Phillip Island 22nd -24th Feb 2019
• Team guest of Landbridge Racing with access to the pits.
• Meet the rider and team
For full competition details, go to
About the passes
Entry to the event with access from Friday to Sunday to spectator locations as well as the pits as a team guest. Will be able to base yourself with team and enjoy all of Philip island beauty and racing.
What is R&G Racing?
R&G Racing design and manufacture a growing range of innovative and functional bolt-on motorcycle accessories, the core of the business being crash protection. Utilising modern CNC machining and aircraft-grade metals, as well as other materials, R&G Racing set the standard in the crash protection business, offering protection from front to back of the motorcycle: products such as engine case covers & sliders, frame sliders (crash protectors), radiator guards, exhaust protectors, fork protectors, bike covers etc.
• Purchase ANY R&G product during the campaign period.
• Upload receipt (Invoice) below and in 25 words or less tell us: why you want to see the WSBK @ Phillip Island.
• Competition commences 10 December 2018 and closes 8th January 2019.
• Winner drawn on 10th January 2019.
• Winner contacted 10th January and announcement on our Facebook page.
• R&G products must be purchased from an authorised Australian R&G reseller.
• One entry per invoice.
• Competition open to retail and trade.
• Open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
• Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Campaign Period: 10th December 2018 to 8th January 2019