Bridgestone Battlax Adventurecross AX41
The Battlax Adventurecross AX41 is Bridgestone’s new trail off-road tyre, aimed at allowing riders to take on any type of path, while enjoying the ride, even when you go into the unknown!
As can be seen in this new pattern’s name, the Battlax Adventurecross AX41 is real mix of Bridgestone’s know-how in the standard trail onroad category with Battlax technology and the state of the art development capacities of block positioning in the off-road world with the Battlecross series.
The AX41 adopts block design and positioning to ensure on and off-road performance, durability and stability. Apply a high cross section area and a small pitch length – increasing the cross section area by 30% compared with the A41. Shorter pitch length increases with the higher diameter of the tyre the amount of blocks over the circumference.
Anti – Irregular Wear Technology or A-IW technology reduces the heel and toe wear at the trailing edge of the block thanks to block deformation under braking forces constraints. This new block profile counters the deformation and ensuring the durability of the tyre.
Redesigning the tyre dimensions to increase the total amount of blocks on the tyre, and an increase in both compound rigidity and strength ensures the balance between durability and off-road performance.
Many sizes of the Bridgestone Battlax Adventurecross AX41 tyre are available now, as listed below, with additional sizes arriving during February and March.
Bridgestone Battlax Adventurecross AX41 sizes
- 100/90Q19 (57Q) AX41F Tbl $169.95 RRP
- 110/80BQ19 (59Q) AX41F Tbl $189.95 RRP
- 120/70BQ19 (60Q) AX41F Tbl $199.95 RRP – Arrives February
- 90/90Q21 (54Q) AX41F Tbl $169.95 RRP – Arrives March
- 130/80BQ17 (65Q) AX41R Tbl $249.95 RRP
- 140/80BQ17 (69Q) AX41R Tbl $259.95 RRP – Arrives February
- 150/70BQ17 (69Q) AX41R Tbl $269.95 RRP
- 170/60BQ17 (72Q) AX41R Tbl $289.95 RRP
- 150/70BQ18 (70Q) AX41R Tbl $299.95 RRP – Arrives March