Yamaha bLU cRU prepare for Summer!
Yamaha Blue Card finance available
There’s a range of benefits on offer for those looking at Yamaha fun bikes, with the Yamaha Blue Card also available.
- A $50 Yamaha gift card for every fun bike customer. Gift cards are redeemable from the Yamaha website (Link) and may be used to purchase anything in a Yamaha dealership
- Six months interest free credit on any fun bike purchase. Customers receive a YMF blue card line of credit with added benefits. See below.
- Free #1 CDR replica sticker kits on all fun two-wheelers
- Factory rebates on selected models. The older the stock, the more rebate you get.
Visit the Yamaha site to find out more here – yma.bike/summerfun (Link) The 2018 fun bike promo started on 27 August and ends on 31 December 2018.
Yamaha Blue Card Benefits
The Yamaha Blue Card is a line of credit that offers flexibility and is as simple as having a personal credit facility that can be used for purchasing accessories, apparel or even a motorcycle and outboard at a Yamaha dealership.
The Yamaha Blue Card provides repayment flexibility and you can tailor the limit to suit your budget and lifestyle. Interest is only payable on the outstanding balance, not on the entire credit limit.
The six months free interest offer is for Yamaha fun bikes only. However, the card can also be used to pay for Yamaha Motor Insurance or accessories within a Yamaha dealership – which does not have to be Yamaha product – as long as these items are added to the same Yamaha fun bike transaction. The Blue Card is capped at $5000.
Blue Card features
- Easy and convenient – line of credit facility
- Quick access to available credit allows customer to take advantage of Yamaha specials and promotions
- No establishment or monthly account fee
- No additional repayment or early payout fee
- Flexibility to choose monthly repayments
- Attractive programs available
- Limit is reusable (to approved credit limit) once outstanding account balance is paid
- Unlimited redraws (within your credit limit) with no drawdown fees
- Low annual fee of $50