Shell Advance Asia Talent Cup 2015 calendar announced
The FIM has announced the schedule for the second edition of the successful Shell Advance Asia Talent Cup, which will feature 12 races over six double events held in five countries.
The second edition of Shell Advance Asia Talent Cup will begin on 22nd March 2015 at the new Chang International Circuit of Burinam, Thailand, coinciding with the Superbike World Championship round there, and ends on 25th October in Sepang, with the Shell Advance Malaysian Grand Prix.
The 22 participants in the cup will also ride in Qatar, China and Japan as well as in a second round in Sepang. In total, there will be six events and 12 point-scoring races. Before the season, the Malaysian circuit will also host a pre-season test, from 2nd-4th March, for the riders to get used to the NSF250R Honda with which they will compete throughout the year.
Note that all events will be hosted within the MotoGP™ World Championship or WSBK except for the Zhuhai races.
The official calendar of the 2015 Shell Advance Asia Talent Cup is as follows:
- 22 March Chang International Circuit Thailand WSBK
- 29 March Losail International Circuit Qatar MotoGP
- 2 August Sepang International Circuit Malaysia WSBK
- 20 September Zhuhai International Circuit China Pan Delta
- 11 October Twin Ring Motegi Japan MotoGP
- 25 October Sepang International Circuit Malaysia MotoGP