Are you RockStar enough for this?
Landing in Australia April 2019 in limited numbers
Husqvarna Motorcycles are proud to launch the 2019 Husqvarna FC450 RockStar Edition, a blinged up production model that forms the basis of the bikes to be used by Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s AMA Supercross Champions Jason Anderson and Zach Osborne throughout the 2019 season.
This second edition of the FC 450 RockStar Edition continues to pay tribute to a highly successful collaboration between Husqvarna Motorcycles and their global partner Rockstar Energy Drink. Produced in limited numbers, the all-new FC 450 RockStar Edition will be available in Australia from April 2019 in strictly limited numbers.
|2019 Husqvarna FC450 RockStar Edition Highlights|
- Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance
- New CP box-in-box piston & new Pankl conrod
- Hydro-formed frame with black premium powder coating
- CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Composite 2-piece subframe design
- Carbon fibre reinforced engine protector
- 48 mm WP split air fork that is fully adjustable
- Mechanical holeshot device as standard
- High-quality Magura clutch system
- New FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- High-quality ProTaper handlebar
- New anodised D.I.D DirtStar rims & hubs
- Selectable map switch also activating launch & traction control
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
- Advanced bodywork with specifically-tailored ergonomics
Replicating the advanced engine technology used by the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team in their championship-winning machines, the FC 450 RockStar model year 2019 features a new CP forged box-in-box piston and a new Pankl conrod.
Providing reduced friction, the new piston and conrod ensure the SOHC engine continues to offer the highest level of performance and reliability available.
It also features FMF Racing’s Factory 4.1 RCT silencer. The new exhaust system has a blue anodized titanium body and a carbon end cap. In addition, it offers a shorter overall length that makes it less susceptible to damage. Moving the silencer closer to the engine also aids mass centralisation.
Made from high-grade aluminium, the all-new CNC-machined triple clamps feature optimally tuned steering stem stiffness as well as perfect alignment of the fork tubes for highly responsive and smooth fork action. Maximum gains in handling are provided by easy offset adjustment between 20 or 22 mm.
A carbon fibre reinforced engine protector and a mechanical holeshot device are also standard.
The list of upgrades is completed with a new set of anodized D.I.D DirtStar rims and anodized machined hubs. Offering maximum weight savings, this premium-quality combination ensures maximum strength and reduced weight.