2017 M2R X4.5 off-road helmet arrives!
M2R introduce their most advanced off-road motorcycle helmet yet
The new lightweight X4.5 helmet from M2R is their most advanced Off-Road Race helmet yet, and has been more than 4 years in the making!
The proven MIT+ Carbon, Kevlar and FG Shell is now matched to M2R’s unique X-Halo Shield system (patent pending) designed and created by M2R.
In an impact, this incredible energy absorbing material alters it’s molecular structure in an instant to provide an extra 12 per cent support in the critical Halo area!
The X4.5 is also now ECE 22.05 certified and features a totally redesigned, lighter shell – now only 1195gms(+/-50g).
The shell strength is enhanced, with carbon reinforced Power Ridges improving side impact and facial protection.
The new X4.5 is available in Australian motorcycle retailers just in time for Christmas, and is the perfect gift for riders of all levels!
2017 M2R X4.5 Off-road helmet features
- All new streamlined mouth piece increases airflow and maintains roost protection with an aggressive new look.
- Redesigned chin bar with extended, carbon reinforced ridges provides premium side impact protection.
- The all new M2R developed X-Halo Shield (Patent Pending) material changes at a molecular level during an impact, providing superior shock absorption and impact protection.
- Updated MIT+ Technology Shell features Hand Crafted Carbon, Kevlar and FG Multi-Layer Construction. The quad composite construction is the ultimate blend of strength and weight.
- Super-lightweight has been achieved with enhanced strength for greater structural integrity and energy absorption.
- Firm Density Crown Outer EPS Layer, Soft Density Crown Inner EPS Layer, EPS Lined cheek pads for full circumference facial/cranial protection, these layers combine to provide superior protection from a variety of impacts.
- All new improved cheek pads can be quickly and easily removed in an emergency by pulling two safety tabs located at the front of the cheek pads, reducing pressure and movement during helmet removal.
- The X4.5’s all new fully removable 3D Ergonomic Interior liner is designed with new materials to provide the highest level of comfort, hold, durability and sweat wicking properties. Varying thickness Cheek Pad and crown liners available for a fully customisable fit.
- Multiple inlet and exhaust vents are enhanced by full flow-through channelling between the EPS layers to ensure massive airflow and total concentration. An all new streamlined mouth piece allows the highest airflow whilst maintaining roost protection with an aggressive new look.
- Fully adjustable Safety Shear peak features lightweight plastic screws designed to shear away in an impact, reducing rotational loads on the rider’s neck. Aerodynamic design enhances cool air intake and reduces wind resistance.
The 2017 M2R X4.5 is available in three colour options: Division PC-1F Matt Red/White, Division PC-2F Matt Blue/Grey, Division PC-4 Fluro Green/Blue; in sizes XS to XXL for $499.95 RRP.
For more info, visit made2race.com.au.