BMW Rider Training have a couple of spots left for the ‘Level 1 : BMW GS Adventure Bike’ course next week at Dargle, NSW.
Unlike many of the BMW Rider Training events the Dargle course requires participants to have their own machine as no hire bikes will be available.
This is also the first ‘all brands’ course that BMW have opened up to riders of all machinery.
The two-day course runs May 9-10, Fri-Sat at Dargle, NSW.
This course is designed for riders to learn all the basic skills required to get the most out of their adventure machine and participants will leave the course with a new level of confidence to help them enjoy their adventures more safely.
Some of the skills covered are:
• Slow-speed manoeuvring and control
• Correct body position/balance
• Throttle and clutch control
• Ascending and descending hills safely and confidently
• Riding over/around obstacles
The two-day course, inclusive of lunch, refreshments and T-shirt costs $695.
Other upcoming course dates are listed below:
- May 9-10 (Fri-Sat) Dargle Level 1 – All Brands Course
- June 21-22 Dargle Level 1 – Hire bikes Available
- June 21-22 Dargle Level 2 – Hire bikes Available
- August 15-16 Conondale Level 1 – Hire bikes Available
- August 17-18 Conondale Level 2 – Hire bikes Available
- October 10-11 Broadford M/C Complex Level 1 – Hire bikes Available
- October 12-13 Broadford M/C Complex Level 2 – Hire bikes Available
- October 24-25 Kirup (Sth of Perth) Level 1
- October 26-27 Kirup (Sth of Perth) Level 2
- Level 1 – $695 2 day course, includes lunch & refreshments + T shirt
- Level 2 – $695 2 day course, includes lunch & refreshments+ T shirt
- Hire Bikes – $300/course G 650 GS, G 650 GS Sertao, limited numbers, only available at select courses
BMW Off Road Training background
BMW Motorrad Off-Road Skills Training Courses have been specifically designed to give GS riders the skills to get the most from their GS bikes. The courses are a lot of fun, and customers are always amazed at how much their riding improves over the 2 day course.
Courses started back in 2005 and have been very popular with new locations and extra courses created to satisfy demand.