How about World SBK tickets for a last minute XMAS gift?
Ready to rock any motorsport mad fan in your life this Christmas ?? Rev up their Santa sack with a ticket to next February 24-26’s opening round of the World Superbike Championship at Victoria’s spectacular Phillip Island.
Save the dramas of Christmas shopping in the next ten minutes.
A superstar field of the globe’s best production bike racers will be assembled including world champion Spain’s Carlos Checa, Italian veteran Max Biaggi, fast charging Jonathan Rea, BMW’s new recruits Leon Haslam and Marco Melandri and Ireland’s Eugene Laverty.
Get ready for a three day weekend of pure world class motorcycle racing, with grids packed to capacity and the world supersport championship and four national classes backing the top line world superbike class.
Here’s some deals for your Santa sack….
• A Sunday race day ticket (general admission) is just $75* for more than eight hours of great action
• A three day ticket to the world superbikes – general admission – giving access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is $135*
• Or for a real treat, splash out and buy a BAR SBK ticket for $250*. This three day pass gives access to three undercover and licensed viewing locations at the circuit’s best locations – Doohan Corner, Siberia and Lukey Heights! Your BAR SBK pass allows you access to these prime viewing spots at any time over the three days – so move at leisure.
• Three day FAMILY ticket – Make a holiday of the supers and get three big days at the races for 2 adults and 2 children* (or 1 adult and 3 children*) for $270* advance purchase
It’s the island’s best bike racing of the year, where fans ride their bikes through the outfield, pull up, get comfortable and enjoy the action trackside. Six superscreens broadcast every minute so you won’t miss a beat.
Want a place to lay your head?, Pitch your tent at the circuit campground ** just near Southern Loop and chill out with great views, an ocean breeze and no traffic hassles. Kids under 15 camp free in 2012, and adults pay only $100 for four nights under the stars.
Solve your Christmas shopping nightmare in the next ten minutes and grab your world superbike gift at
And if you are really lucky and purchase a three day GA ticket before December 16, you could be one of four lucky winners to be on the starting grid for world superbike’s race one at the Island.
* plus handling/postage charges
** Campground charge – four night camping for $100* per adult with kids under 15 free