Coordinator – Public Relations & Content Editor – Honda Australia MPE
Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment Pty. Ltd. is a market-leading importer and distributor of an extensive range of Motorcycles, Power Equipment and Marine products. Honda products are state of the art technology, and provide exceptional quality, safety and superb performance.
Being part of Honda means being a part of the world’s largest and most successful engine manufacturer dedicated to supplying the highest quality products for worldwide customer satisfaction, not only for the benefit of current customers, but also for future generations.
An opportunity has arisen within the Motorcycle Division for a Coordinator – Public Relations & Content Editor.
As the Coordinator – Public Relations & Content Editor you will be responsible for the coordination of all Public Relations activities that help promote a favourable relationship between MPE and its customers and the community. You will also be responsible for developing and coordinating Press Releases and online material that promotes a positive image of MPE
Specifically, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Produce, edit and upload content, which includes website content, blog articles, press releases, social posts and EDMs to support all aspects of marketing and sales for Motorcycles.
- Liaise and provide information, materials for editors and develop the press/media list contact database.
- Manage, review content of all print and electronic communication disseminated by MPE both internally and externally; via all portals including internet, intranet and extranet, to ensure that MPE’s public image is in line with our corporate standard.
- Develop and implement effective digital strategy for various platforms, including and not limited to: website, social media, EDM to meet Marketing objectives
- Assist with Management presentations and speeches for MPE’s Management and Employees.
- Produce copy representing all MPE’s Business Units for websites and magazines as required such as the MPE Communicator and Honda AUH Magazine.
- Assist Marketing Department in creating presentations for Department Meetings.
- Scan periodicals for MPE related material and circulate to relevant MC Department Employees.
- Continually investigate and identify key PR opportunities that will provide additional cost effective positive brand exposure for MPE in line with marketing objectives.
A sound understanding of social media channels, and experience in the digital space, copy writing, public relations and content management is essential for this role. The successful candidate will have experience within a corporate public relations department, as well as experience in liaising with press and media and a keen interest in Motorcycles
To be considered for this role you will possess exceptional communications skills, an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Photoshop and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work with time constraints.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your application to email@example.com.
Honda acknowledges its responsibilities to the environment and community. The organisation strives to encompass the Honda Philosophy in all of its operations; Respect for the individual, coupled with providing Joy to those who Buy, Sell and Create our products