Kawasaki Z300 ABS – Sales leading Ninja 300 goes naked for 2015
Kawasaki claim their new Z300 ABS is smooth and distinctive while delivering acceleration and handling that tops the 300cc naked class.
• Powered by a fuel injected 296cm3 liquid cooled, parallel twin engine.
• Engine is fitted with a sleeveless, die-cast aluminium cylinder & lightweight coated pistons.
• Dual throttle valves produce smooth, responsive torque at low and medium rpm, and hard-hitting acceleration at high rpm
• Flared fuel tank design enables a large 17 litre fuel capacity. Cruising range is on-par with large displacement models.
The sugomi styling of the Z1000 and Z800 are echoed in the look and feel of the Z300 ABS.
Its smooth 296cm3 parallel twin engine and circuit developed diamond frame deliver affordable performance.
Urban riding is a pleasure due to a relaxed, upright riding position and wide handlebar enabling active rider control.
Compact front turn signals from the Z800 and a “mass-forward, minimalist-tail” design add to the aggressive street-fighter styling.
The rear of the Z300 ABS echo’s a racy apperance thanks to a short-style muffler, minimalist tail cowl and wide rear tyre.
Gear shifting is seamless with the assist and slipper clutch enabling smooth operation and reduced back torque making the Z300 ABS suitable for all levels of riders.
Standard ABS and large-diameter discs deliver powerful braking and superb controllability in all traffic conditions.
A sporty LCD instrument panel is clearly visible in all lighting conditions and features a speedometer, clock, fuel gauge, dual trip meters, odometer and Economical Riding Indicator.
The Kawasaki Z300 ABS is available through Kawasaki dealerships now in the following colours and is priced at $5999 + ORC.
• The 2015 Z300 ABS is available in; Metallic Raw Graystone/ Metallic Flat Spark Black & Candy Flat Blazed Green/ Metallic Spark Black.