KTM announce important tips for up-coming Dirt Days
An overwhelming response to the KTM Dirt Days touring Australia from 20 June, has called the European motorcycling manufacturer to respond to public demand and release a few more important tips relevant to the Dirt Days.
The purpose of the KTM Dirt Days is to provide riders with the opportunity to demo the entire 2011 motocross range, and 2010 enduro range.
Important tips to know about the KTM Dirt Days:
– All riders must register on-line at www.ktm.com.au to participate in the KTM Dirt Days. Further terms and conditions can be found on-line.
– Riders must be 16 years and over
– If riders do not hold a competitive or non competitive MA licence they need to sign up for a one day licence at the event
– There is a $25 charge for participation payable on the day, cash preferred
– Three bikes can be selected to demo in advance on-line
– Motocross riders will be able to run three laps of the motocross circuit, while enduro riders will run one loop of the pre-marked off-road course. The enduro loop is approx 10min.
– Riders must select one of three allocated time slots for their demo rides on-line, either 9am to 11am – 11am to 1pm, or 1pm to 3pm.
– Rider registration is 30 minutes prior to each demo ride time slot
– Riders must bring full safety gear including helmet, jersey, pants, gloves, and riding boots
– KTM motorcycle dealerships from each surrounding area will participate in the Dirt Days, and demo riders can choose whichever dealer they would like to associate themselves with for their ride.
The KTM Dirt Days calendar:
VIC – 20 June, Monza Park, Ballarat
SA – 26 June, Murray Bridge, Callington
QLD – 3 July, Green Park, Conondale
NSW – 25 July, Appin, Macarthur MCC
WA – 1 August, Tumbulgum Farm, Byford
In the motocross range highlight motorcycles of the KTM Dirt Days will include the 2011 model 250, 350, and 450 SXF machines, while in the enduro range the 2010 two stroke and four strokes will be amongst the mix, with highlights being the 300 EXC two stroke and 450 EXC four stroke.