NoiseGuard Ear Protection for Motorcyclists
NoiseGuard is a product of Hearlink, a well-recognised audiology clinic, established in Melbourne over 35 years ago.
[youtube id=”75PVsAV3cvg” width=”560" height=”315"]
A team of highly qualified audiologist’s and audiometrist’s are at hand at locations throughout Melbourne to assist you with every aspect of your hearing health.
Interstate clients can have their ear impressions taken via NoiseGuard distributors throughout Australia.
NoiseGuard’s knowledge and expertise in the field, as well as collaboration with experts in their field’s, has led to the development of superior custom hearing products for use in recreation, sport, industry as well as professional applications.
NoiseGuard Moto and all custom noise plugs have been tested and developed in collaboration with motorcyclists, both professional and recreational.
NoiseGuard products are laboratory manufactured in Australia using the highest quality, hypo-allergenic, medical grade soft silicone, to ensure the ultimate in custom comfort and functionality.
A three-year mould integrity warranty comes with all lab manufactured NoiseGuard plugs and, unlike competitor products, there is no hollow tubing.
NoiseGuard’s wide selection of individually moulded ear plugs and custom audio interface headsets are applicable in:
- Noisy industries, with a range to suit all job functions associated with mild to extreme, excessive (continuous or impact) noise exposure
- Recreational/Sporting activities such as concerts, clay/prey shooting, Motorcyle riding, noisy DIY activities Grand Prix events…
- Professional applications include V8 race/sprint car drivers where specialised custom noise plugs are incorporated with professional audio drivers to give you ultimate sound with your desired background noise reduction, using a one piece custom moulded racing headset with strain relief wiring (NoiseGuard Moto), for secure, reliable and comfortable pit comms.
- Pro motorcycle riders using slim/full custom moulded NoiseGuard earplugs (no audio required)
- Performers choice in custom moulded Etymotic Research (ER – the industry standard) musicians filtered earplugs, with variable flat attenuating filters (9, 15 & 25dB) to protect your hearing whilst still being able to hear those important notes. Or custom fitted in ear monitors with single to triple driver power; clarity and unparalleled comfort.
These days we are surrounded by noise, some noise we welcome others we want to eliminate. The majority of Australians will lose their hearing either due to age, excessive and/or prolonged noise exposure, or both. If you are exposed to noise and you want to protect your hearing there is no safer and more comfortable way than customised hearing protection.
A left and right ear impression is taken to form a perfect negative of your outer ear and ear canal, which is then cast and injected using soft silicone, set and refined to form your individually moulded hearing product, perfect only for you.
Audiophiles will be glad to know that the optional speakers are a pair of true balanced armature pro-musicians audio drivers.
NoiseGuard are Proud Major Sponsors of Brandon Demmery
2014 FX300 Australasian Superbike Championship 2013 Australian 250cc Production Champion
NoiseGuard are dedicated to your satisfaction when it comes to customised comfort, quality and hearing health. Made in Oz