Sportsnet 2019 Thailand MotoGP Travel Packages
Go for the racing; stay for the incredible weather, food, culture and natural beauty that Thailand is famous for. If you’re looking for a very different MotoGP experience to Phillip Island without breaking the bank, look no further than the Thailand MotoGP!
Join Sportsnet Holidays – Australia’s leading provider of sports travel packages and tours – at one of the hottest races on the 2019 MotoGP calendar – the PTT Thailand Grand Prix!
Despite being the inaugural race to be staged in Thailand, last year’s event was a huge success – recording the highest attendance of any round in 2018 and also being voted the best race of the year – you can be sure that 2019 will be even bigger and better!
Staged at the state-of-the-art Chang International Circuit in the country’s South-East province of Buri Ram, the circuit features a thrilling combination of long, fast straights and sharp corners. Along with the tropical conditions that Thailand is famous for, the race is one of the most challenging for riders.
Another unique feature of the Chang International Circuit is the well thought out layout that allows spectators to see almost the entire track from any given grandstand. What’s more, with many large screens located throughout the circuit, whichever parts of the track that can’t be seen live can still be seen on-screen – ensuring you don’t miss a moment of the action!
Last but far from least, unlike some other tracks on the MotoGP calendar, the Buri Ram circuit isn’t one that favours one one bike more than another – last year just 0.25 of a second separated first to third, with Honda’s Marc Marquez edging out Ducati’s Andrea Dovisioso by just over a tenth of a second, followed by Yamaha’s Maverick Viñales in 3rd, just another 0.1 seconds behind ‘Dovi’!
Sportsnet’s range of 2019 Thailand MotoGP Travel Packages
Sportsnet Holidays’ package deals to the 2019 Thailand MotoGP start from just $1,495 pp include the following:
- 4 Nights Accommodation at the 3.5-star Thong Tarin Hotel, Surin including buffet breakfast daily.
- Return Flights from Dom Mueang Airport, Bangkok to Buriram Airport.
- 3 Day Unreserved Side Stand Ticket with other grandstands and hospitality upgrades also available.
- Entry to Sportsnet’s EXCLUSIVE Thailand MotoGP Riders Dinner hosted by BT Sports commentator, Gavin Emmett – includes dinner and dessert, drinks served throughout and live interviews with past and present MotoGP riders. Past guests have included Jack Miller, Cal Crutchlow, Loris Capirossi, Johann Zarco, the late Nicky Hayden and Brad Binder.
- Coach transfers throughout
- PLUS much more!
Also available are 5 night packages frpm $2,495 including all of the above PLUS:
- Return Economy Airfares flying Thai Airways departing Perth incl, pre-paid taxes (other cities and airlines are available on request)
- 1 Night Accommodation at the 4.5-star Pathumwan Princess Hotel, Bangkok including buffet breakfast
Why Choose Sportsnet Holidays
- 20 Years Experience
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Your Own Personal Consultant from Start to Finish
- Official Partnerships = Peace of Mind
- Flexible Inclusions + Great Value for Money
For more information at the full range of Sportsnet Holiday packages, visit the website https://sportsnetholidays.com (link) or you can call directly. For calls within Australia – 1300 888 858, for calls within New Zealand – 0800 658 745, for all other international calls +61 3 9482 9411.