Suzuki Motorcycles is excited to add a brand new street bike to its impressive line-up the all-new Suzuki INAZUMA 250.
Arriving in Australia this spring, the Suzuki INAZUMA in Japanese, meaning ‘the lighting that strikes in a thunderstorm’ will light the spark in every rider’s engine.
This brand new street bike is especially developed for the growing demand of reliable and cost effective transport, packed with user-friendly features, wrapped in sleek design and finished with proven Suzuki quality and reliability.
The versatile INAZUMA is ideal for a variety of riders from quality commuters, riders returning to motorcycling to newly licensed riders looking to take the next step.
The newly designed, liquid-cooled, SOHC, in-line, two-cylinder engine makes for a lightweight powerplant with the 6-speed transmission ensuring a smooth ride in low-to-mid range engine speed in urban areas when commuting as well as on longer rides when touring.
Reduced noise and vibration is delivered thanks to a 180 degree crankshaft fitted with a coupling balancer shaft ensuring comfortable and quiet riding over a long period of time.
Fuel economy is enhanced by the fuel injection system which electronically controls the injection volume and timing based on information from various sensors and, riding conditions, resulting in an almost linear throttle response and stable performance.
Adding to the INAZUMA’s versatility is the hidden, seven-way adjustable spring preload rear mono-shock system, which secures stroke and reduced weight whilst simplifying the appearance of the rear section and enhancing the overall look.
The telescopic front fork soaks up bumps at the front and ensures a smooth ride on rough inner city streets and fast overland roads.
Carefully designed down to the last detail, the INAZUMA features a small, sharp head cowl and distinctively shaped headlights and front signals built into the fuel tank cover, with rear-view mirrors exclusively designed for the new road bike.
Aluminium like side panels add an accent to the stylish design and the seat tail cover’s sharp look completes the fast and aggressive look from all angles.
The Suzuki INAZUMA has the lowest seat height in its class ensuring comfort and ease of getting on and off the bike with the silver-finished passenger grab bar adding a comfortable hold for tandem riders.
The dual-chromed exhaust mufflers are guaranteed to turn heads, carrying the exhaust system that meets Euro-3* emissions regulations, through to the sharp looking tail of the INAZUMA with bright dual-lens tail and brake lights.
Making sure that all important information is available to the rider is the comprehensive instrument panel, which features a digital gear indicator, maintenance reminders and a 3-mode rpm indicator (Normal, Eco and Off modes) with a large analog tachometer in the centre, accompanied by a digital LCD speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts as well as LED indicators.
The Suzuki INAZUMA 250 is due to arrive in Australia this November with a Recommended Price of $4,990** backed by Suzuki’s two-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty and will be available in two colour schemes Pearl Nebular Black and Candy Cardinal Red.
For further information on the all-new Suzuki INAZUMA 250, interested customers should visit their local Suzuki dealer, which can be found through the Dealer Locator on www.suzuki.com.au.
- Engine – 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke – 53.5mm x 55.2mm
- Displacement – 248cc
- Compression Ratio – 11.5:1
- Fuel System – Fuel injection
- Starter System – Electric
- Transmission – 6-speed constant mesh
- Primary Reduction Ratio – 68/21 (3.238)
- Final Reduction Ratio – 46/14 (3.286)
- Suspension Front – Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear – Swing arm, coil spring, oil damped
- Tyres – Front 110/80-17M/C 57H / Rear 140/70-17M/C 66H
- Brakes – Front Disc brake / Rear Disc brake
- Wheels – Front 110/80-17 / Rear 140/70-17
- Fuel Tank – 13.3 litre
- Headlight – 12V60/55W
- Overall Length – 2,145mm
- Overall Width – 760mm
- Overall Height – 1,075mm
- Wheelbase – 1,430mm
- Seat Height – 780mm
- Ground Clearance – 165 mm
- Wet Weight – 183 KG
- Warranty – Two-year unlimited km
- Colour – Pearl Nebular Black / Candy Cardinal Red
- Recommended Price – $4,990 (includes GST, excludes dealer delivery and government charges)
* That does not mean that Non-European spec model can be registered in Europe. The specification, equipment and details could be different in each specification due to different law requirements in each country.
** Recommended Price includes GST, excludes dealer delivery and government charges.