Kawasaki’s supercharged sports tourer has arrived
Kawasaki’s Ninja H2 SX has arrived in Australian dealers, featuring a heavily revised powerplant, with a huge number of new or redesigned components, including an all new, lighter and more compact exhaust system, new trellis frame, Kawasaki’s first LED cornering lights on the SE version as well as a TFT full colour display.
Also standard on the Ninja H2 SX SE models are Kawasaki Launch Control Mode Kawasaki Quick Shifter, coming in a special Emerald Blazed Green / Metallic Diablo Black colour scheme, with just the SX SE model available in Australia.
Available now via Premium H2 / H2R / H2 SX SE Kawasaki dealerships only for $34,999*, the H2 SX SE comes in Emerald Blazed Green with Metallic Diablo Black.
2018 Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE features
- 998cc surcharged in-line four-cylinder.
- SE features – Electronic Cruise Control, TFT Colour Screen, Steel-braided brake hose, Comfort Seat, DC Socket, Large Windscreen, Centre Stand, Panniers, frame sliders, knee pads and a helmet lock.
- Inertia Measurement Unit equipped electronics package including traction control, corner braking control, wheel lift control, engine brake control and more.
- Power Modes (Full/Middle/Low).
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter – up and down.
- Fully adjustable supersport-sourced suspension.
- Lightweight trellis frame.
- Clean-mount pannier system and LED lights.
- Hydraulic Assist and Slipper Clutch for light feel.
- Ride Away Price from – $34,999*
- Colour – Emerald Blazed Green with Metallic Diablo Black
- Availability – Available now via Premium H2 / H2R / H2 SX SE Kawasaki dealerships only.