2019 Fly Racing Maverik Boots
Special introductory pricing of $199.95 RRP
Fly Racing and McLeod Accessories have announced the 2019 Maverick Boot, which as a limited introductory deal is available for $199.95 RRP and is available in both Adult and Youth sizes.
The 2019 Maverick Boots are CE Approved to EN13634:2015 and feature a three-buckle system on Adult sizes and two-buckle system on Youth sizes, with adjustable quick-lock buckles of open design to ensure dirt doesn’t clog the buckle.
A 3D moulded shift-panel includes added grooves and a texture which helps reduce premature wear, while pre-shaped molded plastic shin protection ensures impact resistance and comfort.
The inner anke panels are durable and flexible plastic construction, with articulated rear ankle for the flexibility to bend your foot, while also remaining supportive.
A molded outsole is light weight and stylish, alongside a injected fish-tail midsole, and the rubber outsole is designed for grip and durability. The rubber heat sheilding is heat resistant to ensure it won’t melt, while an elastic gaiter makes sure comfort around the calf is strong, while preventing the ingress of debris.
2019 Fly Racing Maverik Boot features
- 3D molded plastic shift panel
- Articulated rear ankle
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin
- Plastic inner ankle panel
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015
- Molded outsole
- Rubber heat shield
- Elastic gaiter for comfort and sealing
- One-piece plastic injected ‘fish tail’ midsole
- Adjustable quick-lock buckles
- Adult (3-buckle)
- Youth (three-buckle, 2 inches shorter than adult)
- Available Now at special introductory price of $199.95