Ficeda announce the arrival of the AXO MX One Boots
Ficeda Accessories has announced the new AXO MX One boot’s arrival in Australia, available now in good motorcycle stores for $299.95 in a variety of size and colour options.
Since 1978, AXO has been developing products for motorcyclists world-wide, with riders such as Michelle Rinaldi, Jeff Stanton, Stephan Everts, Jeremy McGrath, Ricky Carmichael and Tony Cairoli all receiving support from the brand during their careers.
The MX One boot takes the experience gained over decades of R&D, combined with state-of-the-art footwear technology to design a boot that offers the ultimate fit and protection for a dynamic motorsport experience.
Anatomically contoured guards with a hollow construction improve shock absorption on the shin and heel, while microfiber gaiter barricades excess water and dirt from the lower leg.
Ankle support is bolstered by internal and external components, with flexible padding that improves shifting and braking abilities. This lightweight boot is ergonomically designed to ensure maximum safety, superior comfort and consistent riding performance.
The sole is bonded item with rounded edges, while the insole is replaceable, as is the buckles, which can also be upgraded to aluminium.
Available now from all good motorcycle stores for $299.95 RRP in sizes 5-13, the AXO MX One boot comes in three colour options: Black, White/Black and White/Blue/Red. For more information head to www.ficeda.com.au.
AXO MX One Boot features
- Available in sizes – 5 – 13
- Colours – Black, White/Black, White/Blue/Red
- RRP $299.95
- Microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- 100% spotless quality microfiber leather upper that offers, flexibility, lightweight, consistent fit and performance
- The shin plate incorporated external flap has a Velcro ® closure for micro adjustments
- Polyester fabric lining with 3D open-cell foam
- Steel shank
- Internal nylon ankle support
- External plastic ankle support
- Pivoting buckle base
- Internal ankle plastic cap
- Bonded sole with rounded edges
- Replaceable buckles can be upgraded to aluminium
- Replaceable insole
- All plastics are secured to the upper with double sewing
- All upper structural sewing is double
- Overall light weight of 1400 gr (size 9/43)