The 2014 KTM catalogue contains some of the most edgy, original and advanced street models on the planet and the good news is – they’re headed this way over the next few months.
KTM Australia would like to announce to its customers the expected arrival dates for these dynamic 2014 models, so hit the website for full product information, make an approach to the finance minister, then contact your nearest dealer.
Aussie KTM dealers are currently receiving orders for:
1190 Adventure/R – December 13’ (it’s already here)
Winner of the recent Two Wheels “Bike of the Year” award, the 1190 Adventure R is the ultimate travel enduro – for whatever road your adventure lies on.
RRP 1190 Adventure: $22,995 + orc
RRP 1190 Adventure R-Model: $22,995 + orc
RRP 1190 Adventure (Base model) (no EDS): $19,995 + orc
– 150HP (110kW)
– 15,000km service intervals
– Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC – standard & R model only)
– Electronic Dampening System (EDS – standard only)
– Multimode traction control (MTC) with Off-Road/Rain/Street/Sport
– ABS with On/Off-Road/Off
390 Duke – Due: February 14’
Light as a feather, powerful and packed with state-of-the-art technology, it guarantees un-dreamed of dynamic fun, whether you’re in the urban jungle or a forest of bends.
RRP: $6,995 + orc
– Multifunction digital instrument panel inc. gear display
– Quality 43mm USD forks by WP suspension
– Proven first class KTM tubular space frame
– Bosch ABS – standard fitment not an added extra
– 150mm wide rear tyre, huge grip and tyre selection
– Low emission, fuel injected, 6-speed engine
690 Duke R – Due: February 14’
A formidable hot rod for enthusiasts and experts alike. Light as a feather, lightning quick and amazingly suitable for everyday use, but with everything that makes a 690 Duke even sportier. RRP: $14,495 + orc
– 69.1HP (51.5kW)
– Smooth single cylinder
– Bosch ABS Akrapovic titanium silencer
– Billet anodised triple clamps
– Power Parts seat
– Crash bars
690 SMC R – Due: March 14’
The KTM 690 SMC R: the unrivalled Supermoto for the most demanding requirements which leaves all others in its wake. Powerful, sports-oriented, yet still very comfortable – what could make a drifter happier?
RRP: $14,995 + orc
The KTM 690 Enduro R unites state-of-the-art technology, outstanding off-road qualities and unbeatable all-round ability – plus a shape that guarantees you won’t get lost in the crowd.
RRP:$14,995 + orc
– 66HP (49kW)
– Precise ride by wire technology
– APTC anti hopping clutch
– WP suspension
1290 Super Duke R – Due: February 14’
This aggressive new streetfighter perfectly embodies the KTM philosophy: endless power, highest precision, perfect ergonomics, finest ingredients, not a gram too many, simply “Ready to Race”! RRP: $23,495 + orc
– 144Nm of torque
– 0 to 200kph in 7.2 seconds
– Ride modes: Rain/Street/Sport
– Multimode Traction Control (MTC): On/Off
– ABS: On/Supermoto/Off
For more information on KTM Motorcycles, visit www.ktm.com.au or www.facebook.com/KTMAustralia
MCNEWS.COM.AU is a specialist on-line resource that provides motorcycle news for motorcyclists. MCNews covers all areas of interest for the motorcycling public including news, reviews and comprehensive racing coverage.