The all-new SHOEI X-Spirit III is track certified by Marc Marquez & Bradley Smith,two of the fastest road racers on the planet!
The X-Spirit III is a proven race weapon for those who aren’t willing to sacrifice a single detail when it comes to high-end performance.
Like the handcrafted race bikes that dominate MotoGP’s premiere racing circuits, every detail of the X-Spirit III was carefully designed, tested and fine-tuned until this final, uncompromised masterpiece was born.
“The new X-Spirit III is an evolution of the X-Spirit II. It’s an incredible helmet, improved in all its parts, with particularly attention to the aerodynamic design.
“The ventilation has improved too. In fact, there are more exits for the air.
“I love the shape. It’s much more modern compared to the previous model.
“I have been with Shoei since 2010 and from the very first moment I knew that this was my helmet.
“In the last months I have given my comments and suggestions. I would like to thank Shoei for their full commitment to safety and for their constant dedication to development. Safety is vital in our sport.”
• Wind tunnel designed and MotoGP developed aerodynamics provide exceptional stability at all speeds, even in excess of 300km/h!
• Optimized for improved stability, reduced lift and easier breathing in racer crouch position
• Redesigned, patent-pending Rear Stabilizer maximizes high-speed stability while reducing negative forces on the rider
• Rear Flaps can be fitted with optional wider or narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics
• 6 Layer AIM+ Shell Construction
• Multi-composite fibre shell for a premium, super-lightweight shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
• EPS Liner with multiple densities ensures maximum protection
MCNEWS.COM.AU is a specialist on-line resource that provides motorcycle news for motorcyclists. MCNews covers all areas of interest for the motorcycling public including news, reviews and comprehensive racing coverage.