– New Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
Triumph Motorcycles have unveiled the new Tiger 1050 Sport at the Brussels’ show.
The New Tiger 1050 Sport will be priced at $15,990 plus on road costs and will be available in Australia in late March.
Key features of the New Tiger 1050 Sport are:
- 10 PS power improvement (125 PS)
- Single Sided swingarm and upgraded suspension
- New ergonomics
- Improved fuel economy
- New panels and colours
- Greater optional luggage capacity
- Optional Dynamic luggage system
Triumph Australia are still stocking good levels of the Tiger 1050 SE.
The Tiger 1050 SE featuring Gel Seat, Colour Matched Panniers, Centre Stand and Hand Guards is still great value at $16,490 + orc.