— Alpinestars 365 Gore-Tex gloves
— Sizes: S – 3XL
— Colours: Black only
— RRP: $249.95
- An all-weather sport riding glove, the 365 Gore-Tex is both waterproof and breathable, protecting the rider all year round.
- Full-grain leather construction with external stitched construction for greater comfort.
- Features X-Trafit, the most advanced and precise fitting waterproof and breathable glove technology from Gore-Tex.
- Leather palm construction with synthetic suede reinforcements.
- Accordion flex panels on thumb area for increased flexibility.
- Adjustable, double cuff, Velcro(r) wrist to ensure full closure with jacket sleeve.
- Printed logos and TPR logo on cuff.
- Velcro(r) wrist closure with printed logo. Leather reinforced palm. Silicone print for added grip.
- Alpinestars race proven PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance with integral ventilation inlets.
- EVA padded knuckle and finger protection.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge for protection and improved abrasion resistance.
- Ulna (wrist) pad protection.
Editor’s Note: I have been using a pair of these for almost a year and they are my go to glove of choice for any serious riding, or when the weather is likely to be inclement. Be careful of sizing as Alpinestars gloves are generally a tight fit compared to most, your normal size may feel too tight at first, but these gloves do prove very comfortable when worn in and it is better to be a little tight than too loose and bunching up. The leather on these is soft and digital dexterity is excellent, good enough to do a helmet up with them on, which is amazing considering the level of protection they offer. I haven’t crash tested them and don’t plan to, but they are very well made and give me a great feeling of security. Gloves and boots are what Alpinestars do best. The waterproofing is via a Goretex membrane, the most trusted waterproofing in motorcycling. These gloves I rate as Highly recommended.