Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Braces
The Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Braces helps to reduce the risk and severity of knee injury by preventing excessive hypertension of the knee in the event of an accident.
Thanks to innovative engineering the Fluid Tech is ultra-lightweight and offers a highly customizable and secure fit, while affording improved directional movement of the knee articulation while riding.
- * CE Certified to EN 1621-1 (K type B), and is extremely lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound that retains its performance attributes extreme warm or cold weather climates.
- * Incorporates DEFT – Dynamic ErgoFit Tech – an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving and excellent ergonomic performance.
- * Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries.
- * Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam for comfort.
- * Highly ventilated, channeled padding and mesh zones for superb airflow cooling.
- * Customizable, versatile and secure fit afforded by size adapter system (size ranges S-M-L and XL-XXL).
- * Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard.
- * The Fluid Tech comes with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance and position stability.
- * Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella.
- * Dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting.
- $449 each