Jack Miller arrives in France determined to reclaim his top ten position
Jack Miller confident ahead of Le Mans MotoGP
Jack Miller heads to this weekend’s French Grand Prix at Le Mans determined to get his 2017 championship campaign back on track.
Both Jack Miller and his Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS teammate Tito Rabat crashed out of the Spanish Grand Prix in Jerez two weeks ago.
Miller and Rabat arrive in Le Mans with confidence renewed after a successful post race test at the Jerez circuit, which was followed by a productive one-day wet test with Michelin in Valencia.
Miller was the innocent victim in Alvaro Bautista’s crash in Jerez, but it saw the Australian drop out of the top ten in the championship standings for the first time this season.
Miller arrives in France determined to reclaim his top ten position with a good result at the resurfaced Le Mans circuit.
“I’m feeling really positive, as we had good pace in Jerez before I was taken out of the race. We also found a few more things during the post race test on Monday, which was good for us. We learnt a lot during the wet test with Michelin at Valencia that could help us this weekend at Le Mans, where the weather is typically unpredictable this early in the year. Since then I’ve been able to do some solid training at home and I’m looking forward to the weekend ahead in France where, hopefully, we can rediscover our pace from Jerez.”
MotoGP World Championship Classification
- ROSSI Valentino 46 ITA 62 Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- VINALES Maverick 25 SPA 60 Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
- MARQUEZ Marc 93 SPA 58 Repsol Honda Team
- PEDROSA Dani 26 SPA 52 Repsol Honda Team
- DOVIZIOSO Andrea 4 ITA 41 Ducati Team
- ZARCO Johann 5 FRA 35 Monster Yamaha Tech 3
- CRUTCHLOW Cal 35 GBR 29 LCR Honda
- FOLGER Jonas 94 GER 29 Monster Yamaha Tech 3
- LORENZO Jorge 99 SPA 28 Ducati Team
- PETRUCCI Danilo 9 ITA 26 Octo Pramac Racing
- REDDING Scott 45 GBR 26 Octo Pramac Racing
- MILLER Jack 43 AUS 21 Team EG 0,0 Marc VDS
- ESPARGARO Aleix 41 SPA 17 Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- BAUTISTA Alvaro 19 SPA 14 Pull&Bear Aspar Team
- BAZ Loris 76 FRA 12 Reale Avintia Racing
- BARBERA Hector 8 SPA 12 Reale Avintia Racing
- IANNONE Andrea 29 ITA 9 Team Suzuki Ecstar
- ABRAHAM Karel 17 CZE 9 Pull&Bear Aspar Team
- RABAT Tito 53 SPA 8 Team EG 0,0 Marc VDS
- RINS Alex 42 SPA 7 Team Suzuki Ecstar
- SMITH Bradley 38 GBR 3 Red Bull KTM Factory Racing
- ESPARGARO Pol 44 SPA 2 Red Bull KTM Factory Racing