$2000 worth of extras with KTM 1190 Adventure R
It’s that time of the year again; trying to tie off the year’s responsibilities when really, all we want to do is pack up and go.
The mind wanders off rebelliously to the rides you’d rather be having and the people you’d rather be having them with, to the adventures over the horizon.
When it comes to unique experiences of the adrenaline-fuelled kind, there’s no motorcycle quite as enthusiastic and forthcoming as KTM’s famous no-compromise Travel Enduro – the 1190 Adventure R.
What makes the 1190 Adventure R so perfectly suited for Australian conditions is its unique combination of raw, muscular sports performance and intelligent electronic control systems – it’s without doubt the most off-road capable twin-cylinder enduro you can get.
And for a limited time, you can get your hands on an MY16 KTM 1190 Adventure R, and receive $2000 worth of KTM PowerParts FREE – so all you have to do is choose your adventure and pack up and go.
A supremely competent package boasting fantastic ride dynamics for undreamt-of riding enjoyment in any conditions, the KTM 1190 Adventure R will take you anywhere you want to go, at speeds from very relaxed, to very, very fast.
The masterful blend of lightweight chassis engineering and outstanding geometry mated to a light, extremely powerful engine is what elevates the KTM 1190 Adventure R to the top of its class.
And $2000 worth of KTM Power Parts means you can add a little extra bling and functionality, to what was already the ultimate in adventure motorcycling.
But it’s only for a limited time, so get in quick, and Pack up and Go!
2016 KTM 1190 Adventure R standard features
- 1195cc V 75° twin making 110 kW
- Forced oil lubrication with 3 oil pumps
- Hydraulically actuated PASC slipper clutch
- Keihin EMS with RBW, twin ignition
- Class-leading power-to-weight ratio.
- 210kg dry weight (235kg fully tanked)
- 21-inch front wheel, 18-inch rear
- Chromium-Molybdenum steel trellis frame
- 48mm WP USD Fork with 220mm travelRear suspension with WP shock and 220mm travel
- 2 x Brembo four-piston radial fixed calliper front brake with floating 320mm discs
- Brembo twin-piston 267mm rear brake
- Bosch 9ME combined ABS (incl. cornering ABS and offroad mode, disengageable)
- 250mm Ground clearance
- 890mm Seat height
- 23l Tank capacity (approx.)
- 15,000km service intervals