KTM Dirt Days Are Back
Your chance to throw a leg over every KTM Motocross bike in the model range
Ever had that fantasy of just bringing one of every KTM motocross bike in the model range out to a racetrack and just spending a day test riding them all back to back to see which one best suits your particular style of roosting?
Well plenty of dirt bike riders will be doing exactly that in September and October as KTM’s famous Dirt Days concept roars back into life.
Across five states and over five days during September and October, a whole heap of 16 years + participants will sample the latest and greatest models from the KTM SX 2016 Range at some of the nation’s favourite venues.
With the focus this year on KTM’s SX and SX-F models, there will be five stars of the show at each Dirt Day, KTM’s two-stroke 125 SX and 250 SX, and four-stroke 250 SX-F, 350 SX-F and 450 SX-F models.
All you have to do is pre-register and pay your $50 fee at an authorised participating KTM dealership prior to the event (no on the day regos), then sign the necessary paperwork from KTM Australia and Motorcycling Australia and you’re ready to roost.
And don’t forget the five-fold incentive! Customers who participate in KTM Dirt Days and go on to make a purchase within the next 60 days will get their $50 fee back five times over -in the form of 250 KTM Dollars, which can be either taken off the price of the new bike, or used to purchase genuine KTM product including Spare Parts, Spare Parts Kits, Power Parts or Power Wear.
KTM Dirt Days, SX Edition – Touring Nationally – (Test models: KTM 125 SX, KTM 250 SX, KTM 250 SX-F, KTM 350 SX-F or KTM 450 SX-F).
- September 13 – South Coast MX Club, Murray Bridge, SA
- September 20 – McAdam Park, Barrabool, VIC
- September 27 – Oakdale MX Club, Oakdale, NSW
- October 4 – Green Park, Conondale, QLD
- October 25 – Coastal MC Club, Henderson, WA
Conditions of Customer Participation:
- Participants must be a minimum of 16-years of age
- Participants under 18-years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18-years of age
- Participants must be willing to sign the necessary paperwork from KTM Australia and Motorcycling Australia
- Participants must register and pay a fee of $50 at an authorised participating KTM dealership prior to the event (registrations will not be accepted on the day)
- Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- N.B: Participants must comply with the minimum safety gear requirements including: Approved helmet, Approved motorcycle boots, Goggles, Gloves, Pants, Jersey (Knee guards and chest protectors are recommended)