Free Factory extras for KTM EXC buyers
Love a new KTM enduro model, but just lacking that final incentive to upgrade to a sweet new 2015 KTM EXC* or EXC-F?
For a limited time, you can purchase a trail-taming 200/250 EXC, 250/350 EXC-F or 450 EXC, and KTM Australia will throw in a FREE KTM factory edition skin worth over $1400 to give your bike the full factory look.
N.B. The only models not included in this promotions are the 300/500 EXC
Now you can not only have KTM’s unique combination of low weight and goldilocks-style, just right power, just perfect for snaking through the curves and exploding out of berms with big fistfuls of throttle. And it’ll look FULL FACTORY.
Here’s what you’ll get, gratis:
- Graphics kit, ($199.99)
- Blue seat ($229.99)
- Orange frame guards ($50)
- Lower fork guards orange ($50)
- 50T (2T) or 52 T (4T) orange sprocket ($109.99)
- Orange triple clamps ($499.99), RAD shroud set ($179.99)
- Airbox cover left hand ($59.99)
- Airbox cover right-hand ($59.99)
A total of $1439 worth of extras – that’s factory!
And don’t forget, KTM has plenty of flavours to choose from.
- -There’s the 200 EXC – the perfect synthesis of playful 125-style handling and near 250 power.
- -The 250 EXC-F – winner of 6 of the last 10 WEC E1 championships (including the last one).
- -The classic 250 EXC; with the same technology as Matt Phillips’ World title winning 300.
- -The perfectly balanced 350 EXC-F – with optimum rideability and maximum enduro performance. -And the benchmark 450 EXC – combining maximal four-stroke performance with playful handling.
*N.B. – Offer does not include 300EXC or 500EXC
Caveat: Promotional items will be supplied only while stocks last and are subject to availability, so if you’ve got a hankering for the best quarter-litre off-road bikes in existence and you wouldn’t mind scoring a full factory skin into the bargain, get in to your nearest KTM dealer.