Ixon Falcon one-piece leathers from $899.95
Ficeda Accessories have announced the new Ixon Falcon one-piece race suit which is available for $899.95 RRP, and offers an ideal entry level option for young racers and track day riders.
Made from quality cowhide, the Falcon features all the safety features a rider would expect with tough stretch panels for extra comfort, an aerodynamic hump, zipped cuffs and CE protectors throughout.
The lining’s also fully removable, which is ideal for keeping the suit clean and fresh. The Falcon features hook & loop panels for the optional knee sliders, with the Slider Race 2 recommended for $69.95 RRP, purchasable separately.
The Ixon Falcon Race Suit is available for $899.95 without sliders, in sizes SM to 3XL in Black/White. See your local Ixon stockist or the Ficeda Accessories website for more information.
Ixon Falcon Race Suit features
- Flex leather on sides up to the back of armholes, on bottom back and over the knee
- Panels in resistant stretch inside sleeves, at crotch and behind calves
- External rubber patches on shoulders
- Sporty preformed and fitted cut
- Aerodynamic hump
- Anatomic zipped cuffs + tightening strap
- Zipped calves
- Removable mesh lining
- Sliders ready (sold separately)
- Elbow-shoulder CE protectors. Level 1
- Knee-hip CE protectors. Level 1
- Cow leather – Securised stitching
- Stretch – 87% Nylon – 13% elasthane
- Removable lining – 100% polyester
- Sliders sold separately – Slider Race 2.0 (RRP $69.95)
- Available in sizes: SM – 3XL
- Colours: Black/white
- Price – $899.95 RRP