Fist Handwear unveil six new gloves
Australia’s Fist Handwear has announced six new glove desgns to join their extensive range of existing glove designs, and are created after collaborations with some of the world’s leading Motocross, FMX and BMX riders.
This has lead to some unique designs over an industry leading chassis that not only protects, but offers superior feel, breathability and flexibility without bunching or blistering.
The durable clarino pre–curved palm is form-fitted and finished with tacky silicon print giving maximum grip in all conditions, while the sublimated four-way stretch twill spandex uppers offer supreme comfort.
Fist–tight closure with broad adjustment range gives a secure fit to keep your gloves secured just how you like them.
It has also never been easier on the track or trails to use a touch screen device with conductive thread in the index finger and thumb!
Visit your local Fist Handwear stockist or the Ficeda Accessories website for more information.
Fist Handwear features
- Logan Martin Taco Loco, Caroline Buchanan Frontline – $44.95 RRP
- Red Back, MotorFIST, Flaminglo, Gummy World – $39.95 RRP
- Pre-curved Clarino Palm
- Form fitted
- Sublimated 4-way stretch twill spandex uppers
- Spandex finger gussets for ultimate flexibility and dexterity
- Tacky silicon grip on palm and fingers
- Adjustable strapped Fist–tight closure
- Touch Screen conductive index finger and thumb
- Available in Sizes – XS – XL