An opportunity is now available for an enthusiastic and hands on individual to join our Service Team. Reporting to our National Technical Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the general mechanical repairs and service of our own fleet of Suzuki Motorcycles and Motor Vehicles.
Primary functions of this role include;
- General mechanical repairs, assembly, pre-delivery and preparation of our demonstrator fleet.
- Control of Workshop, equipment and supplies
- Technical support for service staff and other teams in the organisation
- Assistance with recall and service campaigns.
- Support related Marketing activities/events
- Report and action quality control, and facilitate support
The selected applicant will hold a current trade certificate, a background in the motorcycle or automotive business (ideally with experience in a comparable role), and be an excellent communicator. You will be able to work with limited supervision have PC literacy, as well as holding a current driver’s license both vehicle and motorcycle. Tertiary qualifications in related fields will be viewed favourably.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Applications should be in writing and addressed to HR, Suzuki Australia Pty. Ltd, PO Box 84 Laverton, Victoria 3028 or email@example.com. Closing date for applications is COB 2nd May, 2014