Suzuki MotoGP GSX-RR Kiddimoto Balance bike
Get the kids started riding on a Suzuki MotoGP GSX-RR balance bike, with an included helmet!
Available now from authorised Suzuki motorcycle and automotive dealerships, the Suzuki MotoGP GSX-RR Kiddimoto balance bike is the perfect tool for youngsters to develop the necessary skills required before riding a motorcycle for the very first time.
Available for only $199 RRP the GSX-RR Kiddimoto balance bike is an exclusive design only available from Suzuki.
Painted with non-toxic child-safe paint, the Kiddimoto balance bike also features comfortable sculpted handgrips and a 30-degree steering lock to prevent the bike from jack-knifing.
12-in pneumatic tyres with inner tubes and an upright riding position are just like a regular bike, with the bike constructed from birch plywood from managed forests, with a matching helmet included.
The Suzuki MotoGP GSX-RR Kiddimoto Balance bike’s full features include
- Exclusive designs only available through Suzuki
- Painted with non-toxic childsafe paint
- Comfortable sculpted handgrips to fit little hands
- Upright riding position similar to regular bike
- Steering lock restricts turn to 30 degrees so bike will never jack-knife
- 12-inch Slick pneumatic tyres with inner tube (GSX-RR version)
- Made from birch plywood sourced from managed forests (recyclable)
- All plastic and metal parts safety tested as non-toxic
- Meets all safety standards, Safety tested to EN 71, CE marked
- Award-winning design
- Matching helmet included
Visit your local Suzuki dealer, which can be found through the Dealer Locator on www.suzukimotorcycles.com.au for more information.